Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Some Inspirational Thoughts to Ponder

The last few days I’ve encountered a number of inspirational quotes that have stimulated my thinking. So I thought I might share them. Maybe they will inspire you and stimulate your thinking as well. So here they are... Enjoy!

Faith in God's revelation is a way of grasping reality, without necessarily comprehending all the steps that may be involved. - Ray Stedman

As Moses laid aside the prerogatives of royalty for the sake of his God-given mission, so we must throw off whatever may hinder faith even though it may be right for others… Each runner must honestly judge what hinders faith for him or her and resolutely lay it aside, even though others seem to be unhindered by the same thing. - Ray Stedman commenting on Hebrews 12:1-2

Don’t think of me as a perfect Christian because I’m not. Anything good that you see in me, is not me as a Christian, its God being gracious and showing up in me - Nick Vujicic

It is essential to care about human rights - that ultimately is the bases of our existence. The responsibility to protect does trump sovereignty. If a sovereign does not take care of his or her people, the international community has a responsibility to protect." - Madeleine Albright

GRACE...God's Real Actions Compassionately Expressed - Erik Freiburger

Mine the things that make you angry and find the core values you can use to tell a great story - Don Miller

What makes you angry or think that “things” need to change - Erik Freiburger

The remedy for every tribulation is found in the cross. For obedience to God is found there - Thomas Aquinas

No comments:

Post a Comment