Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Haiti Earthquake Relief

One of my college buddies and his wife have been serving in Haiti for a few years now. So when I first heard of the earthquake in Haiti, I immediately thought of them. Today they were able to access the internet and let everyone know that they were safe and only by the work of God, they were out of the country the day BEFORE the earthquake happened. (for more on their story please click here. because I know someone personally effected and living in the aftermath of the quake, all my support is going to them. there are lots of ways to help the Haitian people so if you come across this and haven’t yet helped out but feel compelled to, please considering helping my friends, Ricot and Mandy Leon through Heart for Home Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment